Wednesday 18 May 2011

I want to begin this blog with......




BonfuckingIVER.
And he's touring, I'm literally crossing my fingers that I'll be able to buy a ticket to go and see him...
and his album comes out on the 20th June :)

Ahhh, my art coursework deadline is tomorrow, I have quite a lot to get round tonight, although, art doesn't feel like a subject, I'm more than willing to do it.
I'm sure copious amounts of tea will keep me going, you can't go wrong with tea. Just don't bring any toast in to the equation, I was hungry earlier, and was thinking 'Hmm, I'm going to make something simple', So I toasted some bread and walked away oblivious, little did I know I'd return and the toaster would be smoking, and my 'bread' was burnt to a crisp. I felt cheated.

I'm thinking of 'dip dying' the tips of my hair in the summer...Blue
something like this









If I didn't want them I could quite easily cut them out.. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment