Wednesday 6 July 2011




Today I woke up with a slight hangover from the mediocre after prom, just to give you a feeling of the mediocreness.. the highlight of the night was riding on the back of a quad bike and very nearly crashing. 
But aside from that, today I helped year 6's at a local primary school with there upcoming fashion show, kinda nostalgic... kinda currently yawning constantly. The class had to come up with ideas to produce a piece of clothing made out of recyclable material,  I helped one girl make a dress covered in pages from a book, and another cover themselves in silver and gold foil. All in all, it was quite a successful day, apart from feeling drained. Helping your rather had to much to drink friend walk back from a party 8 miles in pitch black at 4:30am is not something i partake in often..But the thought would never ever cross my mind to leave a very close friend behind, if she was intoxicated or not. The saying 'bro's before hoes' comes to mind. hehe

On a sad note, It's my last day of work tomorrow... And I feel like i'm not making much sense because i'm totally and utterly whacked... i'm questioning the spelling of that word. I should probably succumb to my bed, in other words... how could i possibly miss Year 9 President day tomorrow?! Oh yay, hello hormonal people. 



This is one of my favorite songs by crosby, stills, nash & young.





No comments:

Post a Comment