Thursday 26 January 2012

Black And Blue

A sudden feeling of exhaustion has finally crept up on me. I can't quite believe that i'm still awake but I thought that a blog post was definitely needed. And i seriously cannot believe that it's nearly two weeks until the end of this college term.. Time has flown by SO quickly. I mean, not that I'm complaining or anything..because that means that I'll get to see Jamie! But that means that exams are looming, but again I can't really complain because I won't be doing those subjects next year (apart from art) and I shouldn't make assumptions because anything could happen.. But still, I'm going to try at least. And oh god I just proof read what I'd just wrote and i'd made so many mistakes, damn you tiredness. Two weeks until I see Jamie, well, 15 days to be exact. I missed him after a few minutes when I had to return to Cornwall..I always do.

In other news, this will be my final piece in art (haven't started on it yet) I guess this is the 'before' shot. This is my 'cupboard':


And this is my practice kinda thing, I didn't complete it because I just wanted to get a good perspective. Basically, there's bits of cardboard suspended using wire. (also, I apologize for the poor camera quality, blame the wankberry)


I've been listening to the album 'High Violet' a lot recently, one of my favorites is:




and


'I got bruises on my knees for you'

And I really really want to see The Maccabees in June but I've realized that I can't get a ticket yet, probably not even at all and that makes me very sad in the face. It looks so pretty there and it'll be summery and the tickets will definitely sell out quickly :( 

Anyway, bed is swallowing me, I must surrender. Goodnight 







No comments:

Post a Comment