Friday 27 January 2012

Fill In The Blanks Friday

1. My favourite place I've ever travelled to is: 1) France because it was really pretty and lovely 2) Amsterdam 3) Anywhere where I'm with Jamie.

2. I pass the time on a bus or on a train by: Listening to music, daydreaming, contemplating, looking at all the wonderful trees, thinking of him

3. My three must haves when I travel: Ipod, phone and my camera for pretty things

4. My favourite travel companion: Jamie (when we go places together)

5. The craziest thing that ever happened to me whilst travelling is: Hmm, I had trouble remembering with this one, but once there was a box of kittens left in the middle of the road (fortunately we saved them) and another time it was snowing in Belgium and the roads were icy and we were trying to get to Holland then we started sliding off the road (that was SO scary).

6. The most exotic thing i've tried whilst travelling is: Probably this really obscure sounding Belgium food, it was delicious.

7. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in.... I'd live near Jamie.

1 comment:

  1. You must have had a TRIP when you found a box of kittens in the road! It probably went something like this:

    *Sophie thinking* 'hey is that a box in the road... Why's it there? What's in it? Is that? Are those?!...

    'KITTENS!!!! YUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUM!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete