Thursday 31 March 2011

crave you

I want to bake an abundance of cakes



















Around his little finger, that boy has got me curled

I try to reach out, but he’s in his own world
This boy’s got my head tied, in knots with all his games
I simply want him more because he looks the other way

It's true I crave you






I'm lying comfortably in bed and so many thoughts are intricate in my mind...
bleurghhh
I'm really confused with everything right now......
where I'm standing
'He' wants to spend his summer with me, but I just don't know. I guess I'm trying to push this to the back of my mind. I think a early night is required.... my words are getting jumbled up and I don't know where to place them, one of the up sides of today is that I got given a chocolate doughnut! How thoughtful
 I feel really disconnected from everybody at the moment, but it doesn't really bother me, doesn't was spell checked then, that word has always had hidden issues with me... -frown- I enjoy just watching people, they  go on living there lives.....happy. A constant 'stuck' feeling is embedded





my impending fate. I'm just waiting. And that familiar sickly sensation in my tummy and heart comes rushing back just thinking about the next three and a half weeks. Just like the first time my eyes met.....





On the bright side, I'm working pretty much every day in the Easter half term which will take my mind off things. 
& Spring is waking me up, ever so slowly, I feel like Winters put me in a deep slumber. 



No comments:

Post a Comment