Saturday 19 March 2011

pennyroyal tea

I just watched Never Let Me Go.....Wow.

It's a English adaption of the book by Kazuo Ishiguro, it stars Keira Knightley, Carey Mulligan and Andrew Garfield. It's set in the 1970's at a elite boarding school in Hailsham. Ruth, Kathy and Tommy became tangled in a love triangle, whilst they are aware of how short there lives are. A very English film but also thought provoking and overall sad. By the end of it I had goosebumps running up my arms and tears down my cheeks. 

I still haven't got on with any of my college work. I just really.. can't even... 
It will be the same old routine of rushing my work at around 11pm tomorrow evening. I should really change my ways....


The only thing i'm looking forward to at the moment is the summer, because of going back to Tribe Of Doris in August, and i can't come to the decision of whether to go to Reading, Glastonbury or Womad festival, because all these things cost money. I have a part time job, but they didn't need me from January till March 28th, so, i think it will have to be tribo and one other. It's pretty close between glasto and womad really.  When i saw that beyonce was playing at pilton i was instantly put off. 

highly recommendable :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment