Saturday 30 April 2011

Sat under the swings and kissed in the dark

So.. I went for a lovely walk.
And then procrastinated....
Here's a visual insight in to my day.













bumble beee buzzz 'oh hey pollen'
















mmmm















oh and.......
I'M A LION.



am I supposed to purr now?



are you a lion? you better BE.






growl 

oh.. and I apologize if some are these are bad quality....My actual camera doesn't have the best focus, and my webcam isn't really questionable.... mm tea



I downloaded 'Cure: The Greatest Hits' last night, I think I made a very good choice..

Dry The River are incredible


This is one of my favourite songs from Arcade Fires 'The Suburbs

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics. I do wish I had wicked sweet hair like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    it used to be quite a lot longer, but it needed cutting, it's a lot healthier and thicker now :P

    ReplyDelete