Tuesday 14 June 2011

i know places we can go away.

Needless to say, I haven't really blogged in a while. I've been filling my somewhat wasted time with lots of tea (essential to carry out day to day tasks), frivolous doctor appointments- involving cool stethoscopes and obscure instruments; my supposed tick, pleasurable amounts of sleeping (e.g missing my bus on the first day of starting year 13), work, work, and more work, sun, and bountiful amounts of procrastination. I think I've forgotten one thing, I found out my grade for Art today! I couldn't quite believe that i got an A.. I mean...I should stop looking at glorious photos of Julian Casablancas, there I go again, procrastinating and another brilliant conversation diversion. But this isn't reaaally a conversation....Well it is, but it's debatable. Oh and I might be enrolling on this Global Latitude Volunteering escapade, they offer a wide range of countries to choose from and you can go and help out with teaching, care, community work etc. Hopefully i'll be able to do it in 2 years, it would be an amazing and eye opening experience...I don't really have a clue what I want to properly do... 

Anyway, I've been trying to write this post for far to long as I kept getting distracted constantly...

I'll leave you with two lovely things.







2 comments:

  1. The volunteering programme sounds really exciting! And congratulations on the A!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! That volunteering thing sounds wicked! :)

    ReplyDelete