Sunday 8 January 2012

Knife

I'm oddly wanting to wake up at 7am again (but not the cold), don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my bed.. But I've got in to this terrible routine of waking up late in the afternoon and then taking a very long time afterwards to properly wake up; which results in not very much getting done. I'm going to miss you long half term.

Today has been spent doing copious of amounts of revision. I'm hoping that at least some of the stuff I went through has sunk in to my brain for the mock exam tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that my mind will do the typical: 'Oh god, oh god, oh god, blank..blank...anything going to come any time soon? Nope? Okay, that's cool. Oh, something! Something fantastic that you can write! Quick Sophie, write! Oh no wait... wait..nope, it's gone.' so then I end up making up complete and utter nonsense. But of course, this WON'T happen -reassures self-. 

I know it's a tad late, but I thought of one resolution for this year: 

  • Finally acquire a typewriter.

I miss this little cutie very much:



I'll leave you with this lovely, lovely song:






No comments:

Post a Comment