Tuesday 13 March 2012

Tom yum yum

So, Jamie (yum yum) came to Cornwall for the weekend and it went so unbelievably quickly. He left last night and got a coach at 10pm which means he would've got back in the early hours of this morning to Winchester (puke).

Now I'm:



Which makes me tres sad in le face. On the bright side, it's only 18 days until we see each other next. It also means I have under 18 days to complete all my art and comms coursework. Le fuck.

Here's me and the yum yum when he was here:


The Reading Festival line up was released last night. Even though I was a bit disappointed at first, I'm pretty sure that I'm still going to go because of bands such as The Cure, The Black Keys, The Vaccines, Mystery Jets, Florence, The Maccabees, Band Of Skulls, The Shins, BBC, Metronomy and Crystal Castles. Although, The Drums, I'm very disappointed with you.

 

I'll leave you with Mystery Jets new single 'Someone Purer' from there fourth album 'Radlands' which is out on the 30th April. 








No comments:

Post a Comment