Saturday 17 March 2012

Le films

I've had a bit of a film night tonight, just me and my bed, hitting the cough syrup hard. I first watched Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist which was really cute and then I watched an obscure film called Wristcutters: A Love Story. I think it's one of the best and most through provoking films I have watched.

 

Oh and I've started my 'Wreck this journal' book that my lovely friend Fran gave me for Christmas. Basically you literally.. WRECK the journal. There's some really cool pages like 'Take me in the shower' and 'Climb up high and drop this journal'; I am definitely going to climb up a tree for that page. This is one of the pages I've done.

'This space is dedicated to internal monologue' 


Oh and have some post film boredom



I also stumbled upon this and found it tres amusing:

 




No comments:

Post a Comment