Friday 1 June 2012

Pinch punch first of the month

I cannot believe that we're now in to June!

Today was a really good day. I had a day off work so I went in to town and had a wander round, I bought this:


and then I went up to college and saw Tom and Isabel and people that I haven't seen in a while and it was just really nice to actually have company of friends, rather than hundreds of customers. 

In other news, it's only seven days until I see Jamie and The Maccabees. I can't convey my complete and utter excitement for both of these amazing things. I'm working all week but on Friday (flails) I'll be getting the bus at 8am up to Reading, I love bus/train journeys, I get to gaze at all the trees and listen to glorious music...and feel ALL the suspense to see Jamie. 

Also, I really love this song taken from Thieves Like Us new album:




No comments:

Post a Comment