Wednesday 4 January 2012

Miscellaneous

On the 17th December, I saw White Lies at the Wembley Arena, and of course they didn't fail to live up to there expectations of being incredibly atmospheric, sending chills repeatedly down my spine and raising goosebumps on my arms. 


In other news, I found this fantastic piece of gadgetry earlier.
Although the Pokemon Crystal game that I found didn't fit strangely enough.. So I've been browsing the internet and hopefully I'll find a relevant Pokemon game. 


Also, Jamie got me this delicious T-shirt for Christmas. I arrived home yesterday evening and was very excited to find it in my bedroom. It has Dry The River's 'Family Tree' cover on it, and I can't stop admiring it.


I should of gone to college today, I was meant to start a new term today, but last night my parents suggested that I miss the rest of this week off, I did not complain. This meant that I got to wake up at 3pm and generally be lazy. This also means telling friends that i'm 'ill'.. This is only to protect my fantastic reputation as a student..right? No. I guess it's just a justified reason? And whenever I say i'm ill, I seem to curse myself and start to feel ill -sigh-, as this started to happen earlier. 

Things I should definitely do soon:

  • All my work I've been avoiding.. meaning my English essay, my massive amount of hideous maths, my art assessment, and my comms revision for my mock exam.
  • Start watching Peep Show from the start
  • Sort out what's happening on Saturday, I've been invited to a friends 18th party and I'm not really sure where I'm going, or where i'm getting ready etc. 
  • Drink lots of tea.
My song of the day. I forgot how much I loved Hot Chip and this:





No comments:

Post a Comment